Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kids bucket list 2012

Well I know Summer doesn't start til June 20th, but it is HOT enough to be Summer, so we are going to start our bucket list fun.

This will be the first year we are doing a Summer bucket list, have to say I am alittle excited.

Once we do the fun things will put a link next to it for you to follow, we look forward to sharing our adventures and fun things with you.



SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2012

1. Play putt putt golf
2. Go to a carnival, ride the Ferris wheel
3. Go to the Crayola Factory in Pa.
4. Go whale watching in NH
5. Play in a creek
6. Make colored sand play
7. Nature walk
8. Log cabin camping
9. Mud pie fun
10. Make a car wash with pvc pipe
11. Garden sensory fun
12. Pretend/real food play
13. Visit 3 new water parks
14. Make a hot air balloon
15. Ice play
16. Ride our bikes on the boardwalk at the beach
17. Rent a boat, spend day on the river
18. Do sparklers, watch fireworks
19. Visit a new Zoo
20. Road trip
21. Camp fire(roast hot dogs and make smores)
22. Fishing
23. Visit Port Discovery, Baltimore
24. Make snow cones
25. Go to indoor water park
26. Play some family games
27. Plant flowers
28. Colored bubble fun
29. Throw pennies in fountains
30. Make tin can craft
31. Make some fun crafts on the cricut(my son loves cutting on this)
32. Visit a Science center
33. Go to a Peach Festival
34. Go on a picnic
35. Play in the rain
36. Mommy/son day, movie and dinner
37. Take fun beach pictures
38. Blackberry/blueberry picking
39. Make a BIG strawberry ice cream sundae
40. Make something fun with jello
41. Make a message in a bottle and throw it to sea
42. Make a scrapbook
43. Watch sail boats
44. Paint
45. Tuesday Treats all summer
46. Make a BIG tent, have nap in it
47. Make sun tea
48.Visit National Aquarium, Baltimore
49. Make some fun learning games for kiddie pool
50.Make fruit tea or lemonade


Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

17 comments:

  1. I essentially choose pleasure in the type of matters you set up on this page. Lots of many thanks for sharing us a great details that is unquestionably beneficial. Very good Operating working day!สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Yet again for all the knowledge you distribute,Great article. I used to be really keen about the publishing, It truly is very inspiring I ought to admit. I like likely to you web-site given that I Ordinarily run into interesting posts similar to this a single.Great Occupation, I immensely value that.Do Maintain sharing! Regards,สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy I learned this World wide web internet site, I could not locate any awareness on this generate a variance ahead of.Also operate a web-web site and If you are Anytime captivated with doing a little buyer creating for me if possible Be at liberty to allow me to know, im frequently seek out people today to Examine my Internet site.สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. I search a produce-up under the very same title a while in the past, but this written content excellent is much, far far better. The way you make this take place..สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is extremely instructional articles and printed pretty well for the alter. It truly is terrific to find out that several persons continue on to learn how to put in crafting An impressive set up!บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually regard this excellent submit that you've got shipped for us. I assurance This may be precious for almost all the Adult males and women.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a few many thanks for putting up this details. I just would want to Permit you to recognize that I just Look into your website And that i receive it really fascinating and educational. I cannot hold out close to to examine by way of heaps of your respective respective posts.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy I learned this World wide web internet site, I could not locate any awareness on this generate a variance ahead of.Also operate a web-web site and If you are Anytime captivated with doing a little buyer creating for me if possible Be at liberty to allow me to know, im frequently seek out people today to Examine my Internet site.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. I considerable benefit this compose-up. It’s hard to find The awesome out of your very poor every so often, but I feel you’ve nailed it! would you Mind updating your web site with a lot more facts?สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  10. It proved to become Extremely handy to me and I am certain to the many commentators right in this article!สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty attractive maintain distributing.สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. It proved to become Extremely handy to me and I am certain to the many commentators right in this article!เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm capable to build my new strategy from this write-up. It provides in depth specifics. Thanks for this useful facts and facts for all,..เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  14. Several thanks for finding the time to debate this, I arrive at experience strongly that recognize and skim added on this topic. If at all possible, for example get information, would you brain updating your site with extra facts? It is very beneficial for me.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent stuff you’ve usually shared with us. Just carry on to help keep generating this sort of posts.Time which was squandered in traveling for tuition now it could be used for scientific checks.Many thanksเกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete